There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Midnight Fever

I know that you aren't a superman.

I know that you aren't listed in the "100 hottest males in the world".

I know that you aren't one of those multi-billionaires on the magazines' reviews.

I know that you aren't the guy with a scruffy-look.

I know that I don't know many things about you.

I know that you aren't the perfect prince in the dreams I have had.

I know that maybe you don't feel the same thing as I do.

But
I know that I wanna know more about you.

And
I know that I care & need you.


LpW

Someone inspired me to write this. I still remember how his *very shocked* expression was when I told him that this was (actually) for him . haha! Let it be a story of 2009.
I'll zip my mouth for that. Hey you, please do the same thing. And for some of you who (maybe) know or pretend to. Let's *chuckle* together. :p
xx Putri

No comments: