There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Maybe We Should Procrastinate No More

Kangen..

That's the word which can describe the whole feeling that I currently have.

I suddenly remember all those times when we used to walk together, days, nights, no matter it was sunny days or rainy days.

We used to watch our favourite art performances together. Although, I have never told you that sometimes, I fell asleep in the middle of those shows. I always thought "this is a tedious thing to do..this aint cool, I should have gone out with my friends, not spending most of my saturdays with you, doing pretty much the same activities.."

And even worst, I had always been unsatisfied with you by kept comparing you with others.

I wish you were like this, that, this and that..

Until finally, we were so close. We had bonded extremely well.

l was and still am so certain that our love would never fade away even though we are apart.

On that Wednesday noon, I wasn't cry for too long when they said "it's the time to let him go.."
All I did was giving you my best smile ever, since I knew that you wouldn't like looking at me burst into tears and such.

I did whisper "we'll definitely meet again one day, goodbye.." to you while looking at your peaceful face for the second last time.

I had no idea where all the strengths came from on that gloomy day. Everything happened really fast and now, I realise that I forget something. It wasn't a really big thing..but still I wish I said "I love you.." on the last day we talked..

I couldn't turn back the time, that's for sure. All I can and will do is..To mention your name in every single prayer I do. May you rest in peace. I treasure every second I had spent with you..

Even when you were mad at me and I hated you so much, because I didn't like the idea of you telling me off. That was me. With all the ego of always wanting to be right.

Just so you know, I love your picture with the brown-feathery tie and perfectly beautiful smile on your face.

I love looking at it everytime I miss you.
Miss your hugs and goodnight kisses.

I love you till the end of my journey, Papa..


Ocktie



We never know how much we love someone until we don't get to see him/her ever again..
Hey, it might sound boring..Reading this quote over and over again.

But guys, it's true..One thing that happened in my life, and maybe your life..

So, why don't you just say those three powerful words when you really feel you should say it, to your mom, dad, sister, brother, bestfriends, friends, someone special to you, or maybe some random peeps you met across the road?!

It's just a friendly reminder though...
Better stop procrastinating..or else, you might not have a chance..


Have a perfect day!

LpW

No comments: