There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HEY HEY I am back!! :)))

Holla! I am back into the writing world!

Will be so much stories later.
I have not updated this blog since 2009.
Now, I promise myself to tell my lazy bum to stay away from my bed. So that this blog will be full of stories again. *grin*

The highlight of this month - May 2010 would be Hey Hey It's Saturday.

Suara Indonesia Dance Group has been really kind to ask me to dance with them for the audition. I had no idea what this was about since (I think) I have never watched any episode of this show. (shame on me!)

Surprisingly, two days after the audition, a friend of mine, Alfira O'Sullivan got a phone call from Channel 9 and *YAY* we (eight of us) passed the audition and they would fly us to Melbourne. (FYI, I am head-over-heels in love with this city)

5th of May 2010. My first time on TV - to be exact - on an Australian TV channel. It was live!
Olivia Newton-John was one of the judges. She's sooo humble. And of course. Beautiful.

We danced Saman (Acehnese Dance). The dancers were Dian Ammelia, Shanti Marais-Piper, Kartini Suharto-Martin, Kartika Suharto-Martin, Alfira O'Sullivan, Citra Rizal and I. The man who played the 'Gendang' was Bang Murtala.
They are amazing!!

And thankfully we brought the 1st prize to Sydney. Alhamdulillah :)

If you missed the show, dont worry, here's the link to watch our beautiful faces again and again :p enjoy!

I am so very grateful.

All my hard work was dedicated to my beloved Daddy.



Have a perfect day everyone!

xo
LpW

No comments: