There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Are you the right person?

It's a bloody Valentine's Day!

The very first time I'm writing this blog again since I landed in this very city.

Good to be home of course. Although I can't deny that I'll miss living abroad again for so many times.

I read an article on a magazine about 'meeting a right person but not in a right time'. It does suck.

But then again, I'll never be a thankful human being if 'complaining' is the only thing I am good at.

What I could and would do for now is just live life as it is. And embracing love as people said "good things come to those who wait".
I'll wait..for things, for someone to come to me in the right time. A right person in the right time. That's rhyme! beautifully.


Have a perfect (valentine's)day!
May you'll be with the love of your life soon and always.♡

Bisous,
LpW

No comments: