There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Experiencing IMAX!

Sunday, July 4th 2010 at 10:00AM : Shrek The Final Chapter.

I was hesitating at first. Should I or should I not watch Shrek 4 in IMAX, since I am having a love-hate relationship with 3D cinemas.

Most of the times I experienced dizziness after the movie session. I remember last time I watched Avatar, which you might all know, the movie was quite long, I had a terrible headache after the movie. It was not caused by the story line, graphics etc. It because I chose to watch it in a 3D cinema not the standard one.

I am actually curious about IMAX, as I have been listening to people's comments about the upsides and downsides of it.

My decision to give it a go was perfectly right! I love the 3D there! HUGE screen, better quality 3D!
It is way better than the local cinemas where I normally go.
Although they have these new cinemas with 3D, but still, it is not the same. Even the atmosphere is different.

Thanks SS! it was such a lovely company for the earliest movie session I have ever had. ☺☺

Looking forward to watching the next movie(s) in IMAX!



Bisous.
LpW

No comments: