There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ya Wadud, I am ready.

Alhamdulillahirabbil'alamin..
Allahuakbar..
SubhanAllah..
Laillahaillalah..

Ya Malik, the most perfect planner through lifetime.
the more I am thankful..
The more I feel so in love with the life you have granted me with,

You have designed everything in my life so perfectly.
Protecting my love, a pure one for You and the man that deserves it..

Thank You for keeping this imaan and this love so special in your path.
in shaa Allah, the faith that I have will take me into a higher level to love You.

I am ready..
Ready to always be in love with You.
And ready to keep this love that I have, till the day I am allowed to express it in your perfect scenario called: marriage...




No comments: