There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do Men Need to be Overly Jealous?

"A word of warning: if a woman really wants to cheat, she will. No chastity schemes will keep her from it, so you might as well live your life and let the chips fall where they may."

Yes. I do understand your reasons.
You are truly madly deeply in love with your girlfriend, she's the best you ever had, etc.
Whatever your reasons are. That is fine.

BUT.

The whole thing about relationship is about trusting each other, ok friends.. Or else, it becomes relation-shit. Trust me.

You have read the quote above, haven't you?

That is basically all you need to remember.

Since (most of) guys do not like to read and remember the theory about relationship, so I think if you could at least remember the quote above you will know what to do to the love of your life.

I know how it feels to be head over heels in love, it's beautiful, even more beautiful if you know that the person you love, loves you back.

But please, don't let this love thing makes you blind and drive you mad. You still need to give the person you love some 'spaces' . Yes! Spaces to hang out with her friends, spaces for herself to do things that she loves doing.
A lot of women out there would greatly appreciate that and they will love their partners even more for trusting them and let them do their own things.

Worst come to the worst, if she turns out to be your least expected partner, you don't need to feel like a 'big L'.
Just think that you are not meant to be together. Therefore, start looking for someone who deserves you more than her. Period.

Guys, check this out for your (present / future) reference.

Have a perfect day! x
LpW

4 comments:

Sipit Bawel said...

Woooww!! I've known you for 4 years, and only today I found out that you have a blog..
tapi kayaknya gw prnah baca deh yg ada gmbar ayam bertelor gajah itu,,

Enihoooowww,, all the best my dear LPW *kisskiss*

LpW said...

*kissesback* iya darling, beberapa post memang pernah ada di FB. :D

all the best to my dear Sipit Bawel too. xoxoxo

Ge's world said...

Hmm..nice post..
but mba' put..don't u ever get jealous if ur BF hang out w/ too many friends (girl)??

I do have a lot of friends (girl) but my GF doesn't accept that condition...so in the end I just have to follow my GF want...
because..somehow I realize that I got jealous when my GF hang out with her friends (most of them are boys)..

I think jealous is normal...but at some decent proportion...

LpW said...

Hi Ge!

Sorry for the late reply.

I realise jealousy is normal as u said as long as it's in the decent proportion.

I try to be as fair as I can. If my BF hangs out w too many (girl) friends and it isn't in the regular basis, I'll let him go. It'd be better if he introduces me to those girls so that I know who is who. :)