There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

He know the unknown

I'm so touched...

Suddenly a good friend of mine who is a non muslim, deliberately contacted me thru my Facebook. 

He says: "I'm really proud to know that u are getting really mature especially to the faith you have to your God (imaan)"

The moment I finished reading his message. I took a deep breath. Tried holding my tears. 

Never expected someone like him would pay so much attention in that kind of thing. 

I feel tremendously thankful الْحَمْدُ للهِ رَبّ الْعَالمِين 
For all the hidayah from اَللهُ. 
Which clearly the Quran says, اَللهُ really choose the servants who will be granted with hidayah. (QS 18:17)

I would say this hijrah journey never be so easy. But اَللهُ have made everything so easy. 

So whoever and wherever you are who have been thinking of getting closer to اَللهُ and keep postponing it. Keep on moving. Make dua always. Don't stop my brothers and sisters. Please. This time, do listen to the inner voice of u, that maybe, you have neglected for so long. 

He never sleep as u know. Be thankful that u have the intention to get closer to Him. The journey in front of you might seem difficult by logic. 
But I remind myself too at the moment; that loving Allaah the entirely Merciful, with imaan is easy and really is beyond the logic. He make the impossible become possible. 

Difficulties and easiness are all judged by us humans. But to Allaah, nothing is difficult really. :)

I am more than happy to be your partner in this journey. For the ultimate goal : to get the ridho of Allaah. 

May His love and guidance are always accompanying your step. :)

Wassalamu'aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Love,
LPW


"My unknown future is in the hands of the all-knowing : Allaah"



No comments: