There are days where you dont want to talk, but write..

Mainly written in two lingos (Bahasa & English).

Ps. my apologies if there is any spelling or grammatical error.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

a sexy analyzer

here are my thoughts.

I think I better share them with you, since it might be valuable. Better than I sleep on them and they get lost in my dream.

So this early morning, I decided to be an analyzer. A sexy analyzer that is. 😍 :p

Some questions that I keep on asking to myself, and might be good if you ask this to yourself too..
Perhaps 😎

1. Why do I want to get married ?

2. Why do I decide to do ta'aruf instead of being in a common relationship ?

3. Why is getting married becoming important to me right now?

4. When I said I wanna get married, have I already had the right beings? Especially to my Creator and my parents..
*rings a bell? Yes! Correct it is the Be-Do-Have magic formula*

5. When I decided to do ta'aruf let say..do I know the consequences? Do I really have a clear intention in doing this? Or do I just do it---for fun?

6. When I'm not ready to leave the common relationship and choose taaruf instead, do I know what am I trying to contribute to other people?

7. When I said I'm confuse with what to decide, do I realize what sort of game I'm playing at that time and again does it has something to do with other people?


Ok now really is time to sleep.
And for those of you who are doing a beautiful process called taaruf.
Be 100% on the journey!

Don't take a golden chance for granted. Cause next ones might only be silver or bronze? Who knows..

Alhamdulillah thank you Allah..

Because of You, I put aside my ego and decided to be committed as well as forgiving at the same time.


Wassalamualaikum,
Bisous...

LpW


ps. wake me up for qiyamul lail, would ya ❤

No comments: